Web Scraping and Crawling with Python: Beautiful Soup, Requests & Selenium
What Will I Learn?
- Python Refresher: Review of Data Structures, Conditionals, File Handling
- How Websites are Hosted on Servers; Basic Calls to Server (GET, POST Methods)
- Web Scraping with Python Beautiful Soup and Requests
- Diverse Web Scraping Exercises
- Source codes (*.py files) for all Exercises can be downloaded
- Q&A board to send your questions and get them answered quickly
- Some prior programming experience in Python (e.g. Data Structures and OOP) will help. The course includes a full Python refresher section.
- Complete beginners may wish to take a beginner Python course first, and then transition to this course afterwards.
- This course adopts a step-by-step approach and requires you to open a Python editor, download available *.py code files, and start applying the provided examples and exercises.
- Python 3: Codes of this course are tested on Python 3. It is up to you to adapt them if you want to run them in Python 2.
Web Scraping (also termed Screen Scraping, Web Data Extraction, Web Harvesting, etc.) is a technique for extracting large amounts of data from websites and save the the extracted data to a local file or to a database.
In this course, you will learn how to perform web scraping using Python 3 and the Beautiful Soup, a free open-source library written in Python for parsing HTML.
We will use lxml, which is an extensive library for parsing XML and HTML documents very quickly; it can even handle messed up tags. We will also be using the Requests module instead of the already built-in urllib2 module due to improvements in speed and readability.
The course cover the following topics: accessing web pages programmatically; scraping web pages to extract the required data using Beautiful Soup to parse web pages; interacting with web pages to do different things with them programmatically; and using Selenium for web scraping and when we need it.
By the end of this course, you will be able to understand how websites and servers function, diverse data extraction techniques, and methods of handling and organizing data.
This Web Scraping course covers the following topics:
- Review of data structures (Lists, Dictionaries, Tuples, File Handling)
- How websites are hosted on servers
- Calls to the server (GET, POST methods)
- Review of HTML and CSS
- Requests Module and BeautifulSoup Module overview
- Parsing HTML using BeautifulSoup
- Filtering elements using BeautifulSoup and navigating the Parse Tree
- Selenium and the need for it
- Selecting elements using Selenium
- CSS selectors
- XPath selectors
- Navigating pages using Selenium
- Practical Projects
Who is the target audience?
- Those whoe want to learn how to use Python for web scraping and data extraction.
------ GD CODE -----
Go To: https://www.base64decode.org/ And Decode Link!
Size: 1.23 GB (1,321,236,345 Bytes)
------- SPECIAL NOTE ------
Kindly Download & Also Copy To Your Own GD ASAP! Good Luck!
---- DON’T FORGET TO HIT (LIKE) -----
NOTE: Try This Tutorial, If anyone face such error like (You can’t view or download this file at this time). Google Drive Solution | Sorry, you can’t view or download this file at this time