Learn basic computer programming skills and master the art of writing C/C++ programs to solve real world problems.
Subtitle: Yes - Use VLC Media Player.
Info: Html + Code files included.
About this course
Basic concepts of computer programming are introduced, starting with the notion of an algorithm. Emphasis is on developing the ability to write programs to solve practical computational problems.
- Elements of C/C++ programming languages
- Basic data types
- Sequential and conditional execution
- Iterative solutions
- Arrays, matrices and their applications
- Sorting and searching
- Elements of string processing
- Introduction to pointers
- Basics of Software Engineering
- File Processing
Learners will read and understand many sample programs, and will have to write several on their own. This course deals with basic programming, and sets the foundation for solid programming practices for beginners.
This course is part of the Fundamentals of Computer Science XSeries Program:
- Object-Oriented Programming
- Foundations of Data Structures
- Implementation of Data Structures
What you’ll learn
- Basic programming skills
- To write C/C++ programs to solve real world computational problems.
- Good programming practices
- How to handle large and complex programs.
NOTE: It is from edx.org , i know many of the courses are free to audit there but not everyone has 24/7 internet access, this seemed worth sharing. Enjoy!
------ GD CODE -----
Go To: https://www.base64decode.org/ And Decode Link!
Size: 4…61 GB (4,951,532,563 bytes)
Information: All folders Compressed into RAR file due to long filenames to avoid GD errors. and it’s Unzipped data size, not compressed size.
------- SPECIAL NOTE ------
Kindly Download & Also Copy To Your Own GD ASAP! Good Luck!
---- DON’T FORGET TO HIT (LIKE) -----
NOTE: Try This Tutorial, If anyone face such error like (You can’t view or download this file at this time). Google Drive Solution | Sorry, you can’t view or download this file at this time